Friday, March 4, 2011

Holy cow...it's been almost 5 months since the last post! I apologize for neglecting this blog - it's been a little crazy here in the midwest. We had massive snow this year, and it has been a huge pain. We actually had to shovel off the roof of our house. Along with that, the puppy can't get to the yard to do her business, so we've had to resort to a puppy pad in the kitchen. She doesn't really understand that she has to do number 1 AND number 2 on the pad. Hopefully the snow melts and it warms up enough that we can start going on walks again. For the sake of my carpet and my husband, I hope it is soon!

I'll be updating the blog weekly again (hopefully!) and upcoming topics include: Aggression: misunderstood and misdiagnosed, Dealing with separation anxiety, heathy treats for your dog and ways to tire your pup out. My opinion is that a tired dog is a good dog. If we wear them out with appropriate and fun activities, your dog will be satisfied and content at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment