Friday, June 25, 2010

Random Update

I've been trying to put together a 'case study' post - details about dogs that I've trained from start to finish, but it's so hard to remember exactly what I've done with certain dogs and what their problems were. I think I'm going to wait until I have a new client so I can follow their training from start to finish. This will give you guys a good idea of my training technique, as well as giving some real life scenarios and possible solutions.

I have a few people who are interested in having a professional trainer help them out - one is a cocker spaniel with an aversion to being crated. Another is a Lab mix with what sounds like a little bit of dog aggression and issues with being leashed around other dogs, along with your normal jumping up and barking problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment